Today we've been working on some improvements on my blog and due to our mistake we've created 30 blank blog posts that have been fed automatically to your RSS readers. I'm truly sorry for that!
We've found out what the problem was and it won't happen again. Again, we've removed the blog posts but they are still there in your RSS reader, so please mark them as "read" and don't unsubscribe just yet :-)
- your Michael "Nozbe" Sliwinski
Big changes coming to MichaelNozbe.com
Let me take this opportunity to tell you that we've got great content coming to this site:
- 10-step Productivity Course (video, audio and written) - it's been 4 years since I published my original 10-step productivity course with Nozbe and a lot has changed since then. I've changed (and learned a lot!), Nozbe has changed and I wanted to make the course tool-independent with really practical tips that will help you get things done. I've written the course and now I'm recording it, so stay tuned!
- Productive! Magazine is coming to join the site. It'll be the same magazine you love but it'll no longer be a part of "Productive! Firm" but a part of this site.
- Productive! Show will be published more often and will also exist in a form of an audio podcast you'll be able to subscribe, too.
- and my books are coming as I'm finishing them. The book on Passion is coming very soon (it'll be my manifesto) and another book on productivity coming next year. A lot is going on here.
Again, sorry for the mixup with the posts!
I'm truly sorry, we'll be more careful now and make sure we won't break anything now. And watch out next week for a brand new "MichaelNozbe.com" site :-)
Question: While I'm at it, is there anything you'd want me to cover more on this site? Maybe something I should cover less of? Or maybe some stuff you'd want me to stop writing about altogether? Or maybe to cover something I haven't before? Don't be shy, let me know!