As you know, productivity is both my passion and my mission. I want to spread the word about how efficient time- and task-management and planning make life easier and happier. I love sharing my experiences and tricks with others in order to make sure more and more people know how to get well-organized and less stressed.
Productivity virus being spread
I am really happy to see that there is so many more guys like me trying to transmit this "productivity virus" all over the world :-)
One of them is an entrepreneur, the CEO of Doodle - Michael Brecht, who has been working with thousands of productive people around the globe for many years now. He and his team compiled the contents over the years which resulted in publishing "The Productivity Book" a couple of weeks ago.
The book shares the invaluable advice of the 30 productivity experts including Yours truly :-)
From the authors
We spoke with 30 professionals to figure out just how they do it. The result: The Productivity Book! It can’t make more hours in the day. But it will give you a valuable insight into the minds of the productivity and time management experts who have overcome the hurdles we face on a daily basis. So, you can work smarter, and not harder. Filled with useful tips, personal histories and sound advice, this book is a fresh examination of the habits that shape us, and how others have managed to break free of them.
Inside The Productivity Book
The authors of the book asked me several questions to which I replied as in-depth as I could. Here are some of them:
- How many meetings do you normally have each week?
- What are some of your favorite productivity tips/apps?
- What’s the most recent adjustment that you’ve made to your personal productivity routine?
- Do you follow specific time management techniques to organize your day?
- Do you measure your productivity? If so, how do you do it, and what are your metrics?
- How do you cope with time constraints? Which ones do you really dislike?
- How do you start your day in the morning?
- What do you do to stay productive during the day?
- Evening Organization: How do you prepare for tomorrow?
Now, imagine that 29 more people - experienced, well-organized and successful productivity experts discussed these topics and shared their productivity secrets!
Get the book and use it as an inspiration to improve your productivity and daily routines.
Other productivity guys... and girls
Amongst 30 bloggers, entrepreneurs, speakers and coaches who contributed to the book there are also:
So happy I could be a part of this project!
Like this post? Subscribe to my newsletter, and every 2 weeks you'll receive updates from me. You'll also get you my latest book for FREE as a thank-you: "No Office Apps: How the Nozbe team uses modern technologies to communicate better and get more done.".