What I’m doing now?
I’m in Europe in my home office I’m focusing on these three areas:
1. Working on Nozbe
- celebrating 10th anniversary of Nozbe
- planning marketing activities for 2017 to make the 10th year of Nozbe our best year ever
- working on Nozbe 3.5 (featuring Slack integration!)
- designing more team features for future versions of Nozbe
- finishing up the new Nozbe.how templates - to be launched in March!
- getting ready to publish the last "farewell" issue of the Productive! Magazine with Greg McKeown, the author of Essentialism
- finishing up new book in Polish "10 Kroków do Maksymalnej Produktywności"
2. Writing about Productivity and No Office
- Just posted my summary of 2016 - which wasn't such a bad year for me :-)
- Just started posting regular Newsletter to my readers who signed up to get my books: “No Office Apps” and “It's all about passion!”
- Posted a new video of the #NoOffice concept on my home page
- Getting ready to post new No Office articles on Medium as a part of my upcoming No Office book
3. Podcasting, giving interviews to help others:
- Recording The Podcast - weekly show with my buddy Radek - latest episodes include Planning 2017, Deliberate Practice and the book, Peak
- Appearing in other podcasts regularly
- Posting updates on Twitter and Instagram
… and privately?
- Reading lots of books - just updated my book list (and read 5 books just this month!)
- Enjoying my third daughter Liliana - she just turned half a year!
- Being a husband to my wife of 11 years, Ewelina and a dad to my now three daughters: Milena (7), Emilia (4) and Lilina
- Just started regular swimming and running and olympic distance triathlon training as I want to be even more fit for 2017
Last update: February 4, 2017.