What I’m doing now?
I’m in Europe in my home office I’m focusing on these three areas:
1. Working on Nozbe
- working on Nozbe 3.5 (featuring Slack integration!)
- finishing design and tech specs for the future versions of Nozbe
- just published the last "farewell" issue of the Productive! Magazine with Greg McKeown, the author of Essentialism
- just finished celebrating 10th anniversary of Nozbe
- just finished planning marketing activities for 2017 to make the 10th year of Nozbe our best year ever
- just finished Nozbe.how templates - to be launched in March/April!
- getting ready to finally publish the book in Polish "10 Kroków do Maksymalnej Produktywności"
2. Writing about Productivity and No Office
- Posted my summary of 2016 - which wasn't such a bad year for me - and thoughts on 10 years of running Nozbe
- Just posted a new No Office article on Medium as a part of my upcoming No Office book
- Just started posting regular Newsletter to my readers who signed up to get my books: “No Office Apps” and “It's all about passion!”
- Posted a new video of the #NoOffice concept on my home page
3. Podcasting, giving interviews to help others:
- Recording The Podcast - weekly show with my buddy Radek - latest episodes include Magic Spreadsheet and my Perfect Week as well as our advice on going from reading books to applying the knowledge from them
- Had a great appearance on "Gala Szlachetnej Paczki" where I talked about lessons learned from 10 years of running Nozbe
- Appearing in other podcasts regularly
- Posting updates on Twitter and Instagram
… and privately?
- Reading lots of books - just updated my book list!
- Being a husband to my wife of 11 years, Ewelina and a dad to my now three daughters: Milena (7), Emilia (4) and Lilina - and we had a family road trip together :-)
- Just started regular swimming and running and olympic distance triathlon training as I want to be even more fit for this year.
Last update: March 2, 2017.